1. Almond Butter with apple sauce with cinnamon sprinkled on top – a great after dinner snack if you’re looking for something sweet.
2. Almond or Walnut Butter on pretty much any fruit. My new favorite is almond butter on fresh figs…yummy!
3. Nut Butter and Apple Butter Sandwich – one of my favorite on-the-go breakfast options. I use 1-2 tbsp of nut butter and 1 tbsp of apple butter on 2 slices of sprouted grain bread and out the door I go.
4. Cashew Butter on celery sticks – add a few raisins for a little sweet taste.
5. Walnut Butter in oatmeal – I mix the walnut butter right into my warm oatmeal. Sometimes I add 1 tsp of honey as well.
All of these options are a great way to get a ton of healthy fats, especially Omega 3’s, into your daily meal plans.