Courtesy of Eating Well
*4 teaspoons of organic cocoa powder
*4 teaspoons of toasted, unsweetened coconut
*2 small bananas, sliced on the bias
Place cocoa and coconut on separate plates. Roll each banana slice in the cocoa, and shake off...
This is a great snack idea from two of our DSP members!
* 1 3/4 cups raw almonds (or 1 1/4 cups almond meal)
* 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
* 5 fresh dates pitted
* pinch of nutmeg
* 2 tsp of cinnamon
* pinch of sea salt
* 1 TBSP raw honey (you might need...
Here’s an easy way to get more vegetables into snack time! Serve with vegetable sticks for dipping.
* 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
* 1 cup coarsely chopped zucchini
* 1 garlic clove, chopped
* 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
3 cups raw walnuts
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Add all the ingredients into a blender, food processer, Magic Bullet or Vita-Mix and start out on the lowest variable speed and then flip to high. It should become pretty smooth in about 1 minute. ...